Saturday, April 04, 2009

worst. weekend. ever.

We had plans. Wonderful plans. Plans to finally go see Phantom of the Opera together. We bought the tickets a couple of months ago to ensure a decent date with good seats. And then a bug hit. One of those insidious stomach bugs that I pray on a weekly basis stays away from our house.
It first hit Josiah, then Elijah in a MAJOR way. And then this morning,  a little bit of hell passed through my body.
So no amazing date.
No babysitters.
No Phantom of the Opera.
I am quite disappointed. Yes I am.

3 comments:

Holly said...

STINK! I am so sorry. . .

The Gabes said...

That stinks BIG time! I know I would have been thoroughly disappointed too =(

Priscilla said...

Ohhhhhh! Nooooo! I am so sorry! I would be so bitter! #@%$ bug! Are you all feeling better now? I feel like I haven't talked to you in so very long! and gosh, I haven't been on a computer or blogged in a month!