Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Phoebe is Growin'

She's already 5 weeks old. She smiles and coos. She sleeps in her bassinet at night. She's my precious, uptight, beautiful, so-incredibly-loud, passionate Phoebe bird. I have tried to find the perfect time to do a "photo shoot" but I have to say, it does not exist. Here is today's attempt to capture my girl...

Classic Baby Toes. Miniature, Tiny Toes.
Streeeeetch it out.
Well, hi there.
She's got cheeks!
"I'll give you this one last shot, Mama"

3 minutes into our session, things turned decidedly south. Allow me to share.



And that was the end of that.

4 comments:

Holly said...

that made me smile. what a cutie!

Pa, Ma, Mary, Laura, and baby Carrie said...

Gorgeous girl! Call me crazy, but I think I see a bit of Pam in her. Love her and you!

Seth and Sarah said...

Emily, I totally think so too... in fact, I just mentioned it to Seth the other day that I thought she was starting to look like Pam. God is good =)
I MISS you! I love that sweet picture of Neely on your FB page. Love you too, Friend!

Priscilla said...

I love every one, down to the very last shot. I don't know why, but I've always taken pictures of my babies crying and I just giggle the whole time.... aren't I a bad mommy?! but they're even cute then! I really really love the shot of those cute toes! I was loveing them the other day when i was holding her