Sunday, May 20, 2012

Failure. Mistakes. Crossing the imaginary lines. Realizing the twisting and turning to keep from getting burned was all for nothing.
Failing at relationships is the worst. Feeling like the crack on a vase that everyone twists around so they can no longer see it. Unknowingly breaking something you didn't know you could break. Miscommunication. Discommunication. Uncommunication. Fail.
I know this is a ramble. A vent. A side trail. I hoped it could help heal the sadness, soothe the frustration.
It is what it is. I am who I am. This is life.

4 comments:

lifeinthevillage said...

everybody needs a good rant. . . thanks for keeping it real, friend. :)

Seth and Sarah said...

this blog is a lesson in vague-ology haha :-) thank you for your sweet encouragement, my friend!

Priscilla said...

Vauge is more cleansing and freeing. You can say so much more, with out fear of repercussions for your honesty. And it becomes poetry, which allows each of us to let it mean what it will for us, and to let it speak to us where we are.

Seth and Sarah said...

I really like you, Priscilla McDowell. So thankful for your encouragement and depth. Seriously. You're awesome.