Monday, September 11, 2006

Eli's 1st day of School

Since this is Elijah's second year of preschool, his first day was not as exciting as last year's. I signed him up for 3 days a week instead of just 2 and he is going in the mornings this year instead of the blessed afternoon schedule he had last year. The 8:30-11:30 schedule is
definitely more for me than Eli. I figured that I might as well get used to it since he will be doing this every day next year!
It just amazes me how quickly children grow and change. I found a picture from his first day of school last year and compared it to this year's. The difference is incredible. He still looks like Eli (of course) but he looks so much older!


LAST YEAR


THIS YEAR


He really was happier than this picture shows to go to school today. He was a bit nervous about meeting the new children but he has the same teacher this year as he had in summer program. That helps the boy who has a difficult time with change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! what a change in one year. He sure is growing up
He still is the cutest boy in the whole wide world!......love them big boy cheeks! =)