Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Adios, my friends!

I just wanted to share with my 2 avid readers of this blog that I will be taking a siesta for a month or so. No, seriously, I have felt a nudge from the Lord and I have realized the importance of listening to Him. Everyone has their "thing" that tempts them to spend more time with than with the Lord. The computer happens to be mine. There are days where I have just wasted hours on the internet. Checking this blog or that blog, keeping up with friends on myspace, obsessively checking my inbox to see if I received an email.
It is time to re-prioritize. I choose God this time, even if it means doing something as drastic as packing up my computer and taking it down to my basement where its call will be muted.
I also choose the 20 items on my "To Do" list that needed to be accomplished 6 months ago. I believe I will have the time to do them now.
I apologize if this post falls under the Too Much Information category but I feel like I need to explain why, as of this evening, I will not be posting for a good long while.

The Lord bless you and keep you;

the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
Num 6:24-26

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWWWW!!=(
I guess I need to do the same!!
Just be sure to call!! after the chores are done, of course! =)

I LOVE YOU!

Seth and Sarah said...

oh, i'll be calling. you definitely don't have to worry about that. i'm gonna need some kind of outlet or i do believe i will be going insane =)