Tuesday, October 17, 2006

He Walks!

Yesterday, Josiah did it. He took his first real steps! Until last month, I was really okay with this "I'm going to take my sweet time" approach. But then the neurotic motherly worries began to kick in. Physical therapy...will he still be crawling at 2?....someone even suggested a chiropractor (what??!!).
This boy is all about timing. The Lord has taught us much about His perfect timing through this child. He came into the world a little too early for comfort. And he began walking a little late for comfort. It all evens out in the end, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you better get YOUR runnin shoes on.....there will be no stopping this little guy once he has it mastered! Could you kiss them cheeks for me, please!

love you,
mom

Seth and Sarah said...

Boy, don't I know it!! Kisses given...