Monday, December 04, 2006

....and She's Back

Hi all! My month-long hiatus is now officially over. Saying "no" to the computer was as difficult as I thought it would be. Hopefully, I have learned how to better use my time instead of being sucked into the world of the internet!
So, many things have happened this last month. Our oldest son, Elijah, turned 5 years old at the end of October. Yesterday he was a little raisin in my arms who just wanted to eat and sleep. Today he is tall enough to grab onto my shoulders with his feet flat on the ground. I know I will have many more of these "moments" but they do seem to be coming more and more frequently. He had his very first real birthday party, complete with 7 other children. We reserved a party at the coolest place. Eli had so much fun and I think the other kids did, too. The best part about it? We packed up and left the facility and didn't have to worry about all the clean-up.
Anyway, here are some pictures of this momentous occasion...



Elijah was thrilled with the motorcycle bike that he got for his birthday. Of course, Josiah couldn't be left out of the fun so he inherited one of Eli's old bikes.



More of this last month's happenings in the following posts....

No comments: