Monday, September 08, 2008

Little Nemo's First Day of School.

So excited with his "packpack". It quickly changed to "backpack" which made me a bit sad.

This kid's smile lights up the whole room!

He truly is half-pint!

Waiting in the hallway. Just a lil nervous....so was he.

It is so crazy how quickly time flies. It seems like yesterday when I dropped Eli off at the same preschool while carrying little J-man in his infant seat. Blink. Now I am dropping off "the baby" every week for class!

6 comments:

Priscilla said...

So amazing! He is unbeliveably cute too by the way!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is one of the two cutest boys in the whole wide world!!

I can't believe it...seems like yesterday we were looking at his tiny little body in the NICU!

I can't wait to to see them again!
love you!
mom

Seth and Sarah said...

Priscilla-how's your little man doing in preschool??

Seth and Sarah said...

They can't wait to see you guys either, Mom! They talk about it A LOT!!

Priscilla said...

Tré cries every time we show up to pick him up! It's apparently THAT godd! lol!

Priscilla said...

oops! I mean "THAT good"