Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Baby is Born

Well, my friends, I now have a new reason to keep blogging. Her name is Lyla Marie Macchi. She was born on Saturday, November 8th. It is quite the story...a story that I will share with you shortly. But for now I will leave you with a couple of slideshows.

Here are pictures from labor to birth. So glad we had that camera! (I will explain when I share Lyla's birth story.)

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

And here are pictures of "Lyla Days". They are in sequence of events as well. Hospital stay, brothers meeting sister, going home, visiting Grammy and Papa, and hanging out at home.

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Oh my goodness Sarah!!! She looks wonderful! She was a bit anxious to meet her sweet family I guess.

Hope all is well.
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

Holly said...

Congratulations Sarah! She is beautiful. 5lbs. . .tiny little thing huh? I can't wait to hear the story. We find out what we are having next Wednesday.

Jeannette said...

Oh, she is so precious! Congratulations you guys. I can't wait to hear the whole story. She's tiny! How'd you get a bow in her hair already??

Anonymous said...

OOOOH! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

nana

Priscilla said...

reason to blog indeed! She is so precious! I love the photos especially the one of the boys each holding her, those first meetings are so priceless, as are the adoration on E and J's faces! And the first picture of your whole family in it's new form! perfect and a beautiful! And last but not least, the picture of her in the car seat all ready to go home, next to her beautiful mommy! so cute!

stormydawn said...

Sarah, you are the most beautiful mother I know!

Lyla is beautiful. I'm so glad Grammy gets to see and hold her new granddaughter.

You are all such a lovely family!

much love