Wednesday, December 03, 2008

If it Doesn't Rain...

It seems as if everyone is having a little girl these days. My high school bff just found out that her second baby is going to be a girl. Very exciting! My first roommate in college just gave birth to her first baby, a beautiful daughter named Hero. And a very good friend has a baby girl who is only a few days older than my Lyla. You must check out her link because baby Zaria's hair is absolutely amazing!
And then, of course, here is my sweet ladybug-in all her chubby cheeked, mohawked glory!
Congratulations, my friends! It's an honor to be counted with you, as we take on the responsibility of raising the next generation of women. May these little ones know who they are from a young age. May they stand on our shoulders and accomplish what we only dreamed!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Here Here!
Yours is absolutely precious!

Priscilla said...

I am so glad that you have been given a little girl to cherish! It is a gift to experince both the world of little boys as well as the Mother/Daughter bond that I'm sure you are reveling in! :) Can't wait to see what a little GIRL Macchi is like! I love your boys so much!

And- Oh! if she hasn't gotten prettier! Not to mention the adorable pudginess that is taking over! Good job Lyla! Keep up the hard work! So adorable! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!! You GO girls!!!
Kiss them cheeks for me! Can't wait to kiss them myself!!!!
love you!

-little mad girl said...

yes, and may little Hero not make the same mistakes her mother did! here here! ;)