Thursday, March 19, 2009

Healing

This past weekend, Seth accompanied his parents to a church in California where literally thousands of people have been healed from different ailments. They have a particular hatred for cancer and for some reason, many have been healed from the wicked disease. So Seth and his parents went to Redding, California with hopes to see what the Lord wanted to do. They received quite a bit of ministry. The crazy, instantaneous healing didn't happen but it doesn't really change our trust in Him. Again, that choice is there: to either give up and say "Whatever" or to keep pressing on, putting our hope in the Lord. As hard as it is some days, I choose to love the One who first loved me. Not even like I really have a choice...once you encounter His love, His perfect love...yeah, the term "undone" comes to mind.

Seth put together a video of their trip to Bethel Church. Watch it here if you would like.

By the way, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I mean that from the very bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing this video with us. I loved it. Wow what a cool family you all are. God is good.