Saturday, March 07, 2009

Week in Pictures

Last Saturday: 6 inches of snow. The boys were pretty happy about it. I didn't experience that same emotion. How would I describe it? Ummm, the very opposite of happy.


Monday: It was time to break out the baby walker. The verdict? Baby #3 loves it just as much as Baby #1 and Baby #2 did.

Thursday morning: Apparently this is what happens when you leave baby in her walker while cleaning the house. It has a very soothing effect. Seriously, how sweet can this girl get??

Thursday evening: To celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday, I went all kinds of gourmet. Grilled salmon on a bed of roasted asparagus topped with sweet corn, tomato, avocado relish; lemony rice pilaf; side salad. And yes, he was special that day.

Adam requested a Boston Creme Pie for his birthday cake. It didn't turn out as pretty as I wanted it to but it was quite tasty.

Saturday: I have a girl. With hair. I get to put pretty things in her hair. That makes me so happy!
She slays me.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture of her in the walker looks ALOT like you did at her age!! looking forward to some cheek and chin kissin!

love you!

Priscilla said...

Love the pictures!

-little mad girl said...

now, don't tell me you never indulged in playing with the boys hair when they were babies and no one was looking, eh???
Lyla looks adorable in that walker-- it swallows her up! but not for long, i'm sure!

Seth and Sarah said...

@Eris- Oh Seth came home from work MULTIPLE times to the boys with ponytails on the top of their heads. They both looked so cute! My little punjabs =)

Anonymous said...

The salmon was wonderful and so was the cake! Thank you, Sarah.