Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Guy

All four of my children's birth stories are wonderful and amazing, in my perfectly biased opinion. But this guy. This guy's story is a step into the miraculous. Born 6 weeks early at an even, whopping 4 pounds, his is a story of LIFE. When the doctor who literally just pulled your son from your womb whispers in your ear, "Do you believe in Divine Intervention?", you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone epic just entered your family. This boy had a true knot in his umbilical cord. We were clueless of this fact. So a message needed to be sent out. A big SOS. Message was received. I coasted right past preeclampsia and landed smack into this territory. It was confusing and scary. But exactly what needed to happen in order for the boy with the true knot in his cord to be born.
Seven years later, I am still in awe of the Lord's goodness. I am so thankful for this artistic, creative, super smart little boy. He sees the world in ways I do not. He asks questions that stop me in my tracks. This guy. Now this guy is special.
Happy Birthday, Josiah Daniel. I love you bigger than this universe. Just thought you should know...

4 comments:

Dinda908 said...

Awesome! Love you Sarah =) Aunt Linda

Seth and Sarah said...

Love you too, Aunt Linda!! :-)

Priscilla said...

When miracles occur, it is always because something phenomenal is going to come of it! Josiah, we are honored to know you! You are a rare gift and we are so glad you were given (to the most amazing people in the whole world)!

Seth and Sarah said...

Amen and Amen :-)