Monday, February 11, 2008

Grateful

I just want to write a quick note to say how much I appreciate my husband. He works SO hard (since last Sunday, he has worked about 100 hours...no joke!). He doesn't do it because he has an inner drive competing to be the best. He works hard because he loves the Lord and desires to walk in His will. He works because he loves his family with all of his heart. I watch his heart break a little more each time he is called to be out of town, away from his boys....who happen to adore him.
We know this is just for a season and we all feel God's grace as we are walking through it. We know that he is called to a ripe mission field. So we wait, longing to see fruition of seeds planted. We understand that is why he is where he is. Not to necessarily become a better audio engineer but to keep sowing in hope of that one day when one of his co-workers comes to him and says, "What must I do??". It's worth it, isn't it?

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Sarah,
See you came out of lurking on Just East of West and it helped me to know you even HAVE a blog!!!
Maybe you should've let me know sooner!!!!!