Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Caution: Curvy Road Ahead


From the very beginning, our family's "straight and narrow" path has had some interesting curves, twists, and turns. The Lord has always kept us on our toes and we would not have it any other way! I have become settled in the fact that I believe He created Seth and me to love adventure, to not live the 9-5 existence, to always look ahead with hope that something new might be on the horizon. This has been a little more of a stretch for me than for Seth. To love the unknown. I love adventure as long as there is a handy list to go with!
We have had a new "curve" in our road this year. At first, it actually felt like a sharp right turn that knocked me off my balance. But now as some time has passed, the first jolt has mellowed out to yet another Macchi adventure. Friends, I am pregnant. Yes, it was a total surprise and No, it was not planned. (At least by us.)
And yes, we are still planning an adoption. I hope that answers all of your initial questions. I will be posting more on this subject. But for now, this is just the happy announcement of LIFE.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congratulations you guys! What a big, unexpected, amazing blessing. :)

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations. :-) When are you due???

Seth and Sarah said...

Jeannette- Thanks =)

Mel- Looks like the end of November...

Holly said...

AHHHHH! Congratulations! What fun! I love suprises! :) I would love to have that very same one sometime soon. Join with me in prayer would you? ;)

Seth and Sarah said...

Thanks =) Oh I will definitely be praying!!! And looking forward to your announcement =)

Anonymous said...

That is crazy. Because for some reason I thought you were pregnant(even though we have never met). And the other day when I was talking to my husband about your blog, I said...These people are really cool, their pregnant and they are adopting!!(And that was before this news!!!) Crazy. Congrats!