Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sweet Boys

I have been a mom for some years now. Every once in a while it still kind of freaks me out that there are 2 people on this earth who will always know me as "Mom". There are still times when, for a split second, I look for my own mom when one of the boys calls for me. Even weirder? When the boys ask me a question and I hear myself say, "Go ask your Dad". But I just have to say- I love my boys! They are kind to each other (okay, maybe not all the time. maybe about 70 percent of the time.). And they are kind to others. Something I fully appreciate!
A couple of days ago, I walked outside. I turned to come in and this is what I saw. Can you blame me for running for my camera?



Sorry, I couldn't decide which one I liked the best. So there you go.

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Oh, I think I need to come visit again!
I want you to meet my kids too, and for mine to meet yours!

I'm thinking of planning an adoption picnic soon!

Anonymous said...

Well, I just have to say (without any bias , of course) they are the most special and most loved boys in the whole world!!!
Could ya kiss them cheeks for nana please?

love you!

Priscilla said...

I'm glad you put all the photos up. :) I can never pick just one either. More is better!

Seth and Sarah said...

tracie- a picnic would be so fun!

mom- 2 kissed coming right up =)

priscilla- more is definitely better! your kids are so photogenic, it must be so hard to pick for you too =)