Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm Outta Here!

Not really, but I am leaving Thursday morning for a 5 day vacation to New York City!! My lovely friend Misty and I have been talking about celebrating our 30th birthdays with a bang for quite some time now. So we are headed off to New York to do some sightseeing and some eating and some shopping. It is our first time to the Big Apple so it will all be very exciting. We will be staying here. Very posh! We will be seeing this. We will be visiting here and here. Both places I have dreamed of visiting for years! Oh, and we have reservations for dinner here and here. All just a taste of our itinerary for the weekend...
Meanwhile, back on the home front, Seth will be staying home with the boys for 5 whole days. Not that he really needs a reminder, but I do think it will open that door of appreciation just a little wider for the Momma who has had to do it multiple times over the last few years...
Seth's such a great Daddy, I don't really have any worries about leaving. I just know that is a whole heck of a lot of testosterone for 5 days! Yow!!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

I'm so glad it is actually working out! Yay!!! You are going to have an incredible time! NYC is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Woot. Only bummer is you'll have to sip pretty lightly of all those lovely wines that will be served at those fun restraunts. But that will be a very minor set back with everything else you'll get to experience! Happy Birthday beautiful!

Seth and Sarah said...

Thanks!! =) Shoot, even if I wanted to, I can't even imagine what wine would do with my stomach these days. Oh well, something to look forward to next time...lol =)