Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Potty Time

Josiah has an announcement to make.

"I Wear Big Boy Underwear!!"



It happened, it really happened. Within 1 weeks' time, Josiah did it with minimal intervention. He even woke up dry every morning this last week! Why am I making such a big deal? I was beginning to convince myself, while cleaning up dirty diaper after dirty diaper, that this day would just never come. Having unhealthy visions of my teenage son walking around with a diaper on. But he came through! He did it! Yeehaw!


And he gets to wear these cute things, to boot~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for Josiah!!

Anonymous said...

I love the "big boy" underwear!
I was going to tell you to kiss them cheeks for me....then I thought of the picture you posted!
=)
you can kiss whatever cheeks you want...just tell him its from nana!
love you all!

Seth and Sarah said...

hahahha! i think i will stick with the cheeks up top =)

love you too!!