Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day at the Park

Seth had a random day off today so we tried to take advantage of the situation. Remember the park where we had sushi? We finally took the boys to the same park and had a picnic. It was great!
Gosh, he's swell!

Feeding the fish. Apparently the fish are not health nuts because they weren't thrilled by the sunflower wheat bread. Which left a bunch of floating bread pieces. I'm sure the fisherman down the current was grateful.

On a mission.

Talking, talking, talking. One of the things about Elijah that makes me want to hug him and wring his neck at the same time.

Discoveries. I think it was a spider.

A very busy bee.

Daddy teaching about the bees. No, not the birds and the bees. Just the bees.

I love my boys! Oh and the chica in my belly!

I call this "A belly and a boy and a pretty view".

I get this look A LOT! It could pretty much mean anything.

3 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

What an adorable family!

My little ones love feeding the fish, too. They won't eat the ends of the bread loaves because "those are for the fish and ducks."

Priscilla said...

I love the pictures! There are some great ones!

And which park is this?...

Seth and Sarah said...

It's the Shawnee Mission Park, over in Kansas. It has a bunch of trails. Have you guys been there?