Friday, May 08, 2009

Cleaning House

So I have come to the conclusion that my blogging this last year has been very similar to my house cleaning philosophy. Procrastinate until I can't stand it anymore and then fly through the house, cleaning everything in sight.
I'm going to try to change this. Steady plodding is a pretty good way to go in so many areas of life. I guess it can also be applied to blogging. Keep all informed of what's going on at a steady rate instead of blasting you with waaayy too much information.
First, I shall be doing a little "catch up" this weekend. I have much to share of our last month.
Stay tuned....

3 comments:

mom said...

I hope the "catch up" includes lots of pictures!!
love you all!

Holly said...

Looking forward to recaps!

Priscilla said...

Bring it on! I love it! :)