Thursday, May 14, 2009

Little Ms. Sparkle

I was 5 months old when my parents took me to get my ears pierced. I always said that if I had a little girl, I would want to get her ears pierced early on as well. So a couple of weeks ago, we trouped out on an angry, stormy night to meet our friends who wanted to do the same for their baby girl, Zaria. It was nice to have the experience of this family whose 2 older daughters have been sporting sparkly ears since infancy. Plus how could we pass up an opportunity for these 2 little girls to have to the potential life-long friendship story... "Remember when our parents took us to get our ears pierced together?". That is just irresistible! So, on with the photos...

Daddy and daughter quite wary of the gloved employee.
Moments after. Lyla's sweet little friend, Zaria, had already forgotten. Lyla decided to keep re-living the moment for a while.
Pretty little sparkly girls!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

yay! that was so fun to do it with you guys!

Holly said...

F.U.N!

Let me know how it is caring for little pierced ears. . .I may want to follow in your footsteps.. . .Maybe. . .