Friday, May 21, 2010

Phoebe's 1st Days

Seth finally has his little twin. Can you believe how much they look alike?
Sweet oldest brother. He takes this role very seriously.
Big brother J makes sure he gives Phoebe her daily kisses.
Poor Lyla had no idea what to think when we first brought Phoebe home. You could see the utter confusion on her face. After just a few short weeks, she LOVES her "DeDe".
Papa meets Granddaughter #4
Deep down she really was excited to go home. Deep down.
Nana Time
***Not sure how wise it was to proclaim to the world the resurrection of this blog right after baby #4 was born. Seriously? It took me 5 days to finish Phoebe's birth story! So I think for the next bit, I'll blog BLITZ-STYLE. Try to get in as much as I can when I can***
Good day. I said, Good Day.

4 comments:

Pa, Ma, Mary, Laura, and baby Carrie said...

She SO looks like Seth!! And is beautiful! Loved the birth story! Wow--a BALLOON?! That sound amazing! I may have to try that next time! :)

Seth and Sarah said...

Already talking about the next time, huh? =) Yes, I absolutely recommend the balloon to anyone who needs to be induced. I have had Cervadil before and let me tell you, the catheter felt so much more natural than the drugs!
Miss you, my Friend!!

stormydawn said...

oh she's beautiful! Congrats Macchis!!

Priscilla said...

I am so happy (and breathing huge sighs of relief) that we're on this end of the pregnancy and DeJavous! Wow! I can not wait to watch Phoebe and Vanden these next months to discover who these little treasures are that God gifted us with! Wonder if their personalities will prove to be as much like their Daddys' as their looks! Ha!