Monday, June 05, 2006

No place like home


Seth finally came home from his eternal job in Arkansas. The boys' faces brightened like nothing else when they saw their daddy walk in the door. Of course, there was immediate wrestling. And the scary thing is...I think I "get" it now.


Seth worked on the University of Arkansas campus (aka. the Razorbacks) so he felt the need to bring Eli something from their sports programs. He bought a hat for him. At first, it looked like Eli had very little interest in the hat. But as the weekend wore on, I rarely saw his head hatless. He even asked me if he could wear it to church.



"Mom, can I please wear my angry pig hat?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man, THEY ARE THE CUTEST BOY'S IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!! Please kiss those cheeks again for nana!

Anonymous said...

angry pigs are very popular this year.

- Mullet