Wednesday, May 31, 2006

PARTNERS IN CRIME







These 2 have been busy boys this last couple of weeks. Josiah has been healthy for a long period of time now so I think his body is making up for lost time. He is going through development phases very quickly. All of a sudden, he is pulling himself on everything and even beginning to let go with one hand. Walking truly is in this little guy's future!
Eli and Josiah have such a special relationship already. I have been getting glimpses, though, of those suspicious moments where I get a sudden urge to find out what they are doing because it's just a little too quiet. Thankfully, nothing really creative has happened yet but I am starting to prepare myself for a few shocks that only 2 boys together can bring about. I've heard too many stories of Seth and his older brother when they were young!
But every night, all of this boyish energy is put to rest. And as I discovered the other night with Josiah...rest that couldn't be any more relaxed...

2 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

them'r my boys!

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee hee....

just wait! :o)