Monday, September 24, 2007

Introducing....

Clyde





You may be wondering why I would be introducing a horse, ridden in this picture by a complete stranger. As of yesterday, Clyde has a new name....Clyde Macchi! My mother-in-law, Pam, has had a lifelong dream of owning a horse. And now she is the thrilled owner of a 4 year old half paint/half quarter horse. He is beautiful! Welcome, Clyde. I think all of us have a special place in our hearts reserved just for you...

I want you to notice the people in the background of this particular picture. Yep, that's Seth and me! Our very good friends actually live here where Clyde lives. This ranch hosts horse shows periodically and our friends invited us out to watch this particular day. Little did I know that just a few months later, this horse that so obviously caught my attention would become part of the family.

No comments: