Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Week that Rocked


'Twas a week of music. That's right, friends, I attended two shows. Something I have never done before, unless you count me going to Seth's band shows back in the day. I'm sure they played 2 times in a week at some point in their illustrious, albeit short-lived career.
So the first band, Over the Rhine...WOW. I have been a fan since the year I graduated high school. Nothing like a good, old Over the Rhine song to take me back to the crazy emotions that filled me that year. This was my first time seeing them live. They were beyond amazing! Deep, sultry sounds interrupted only by a few drunken yells from fans who should have stopped at drink #4.
The second show was the. best. show. we. have. ever. seen! That's about all I am going to say about Mute Math. It was one of those performances where you just couldn't help but smile. Because they were incredible.
My social life is now coming to a close. Seth will be out of town for the next couple of weeks so you could say I took my opportunity when I had it. And what opportunities they were!

No comments: