Friday, August 01, 2008

Yup

This week has been fairly uneventful, other than our fun-park-day. Oh and the fact that I have had persistent heartburn since yesterday morning and I'm not sleeping very well. I'm only 25 week here. This isn't supposed to happen so soon! I love my sleep!! Anyway, I thought I would dig a little from our recent past and show you some pictures from our Florida vacation in June.

This is Seth's Aunt Susan. She's awesome. Even though I miss her for her company, I gotta be honest. I've been craving her spaghetti for 25 weeks now. She's like the best cook ever!

Brothers are weird. They have this bond that involves a lot of punching and, um, gas. But through it all, they love each other. And talk about weird things.

Aren't they cute?? The cousins. I love all of their expressions. L is being swept away by the winds of life. G has secret thoughts. What is that girl thinking that makes her smile so? Josiah is just happy. "Hiii!" And Elijah? Well, he's the oldest and has the right to be the most impatient.

This is Seth's Grandad. Sitting in the same yard that Seth's dad grew up playing on. Heritage is a very cool thing. Grandad sure loves his grands and the great-grands bring a chuckle every time.

I LOVE this photo. I'm going to have it blown up and printed. It will always be a reminder of how cute the boys' feet used to be. Because then they grow big and their feet, well, I just won't go there.

No comments: