Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Grandparents

I love my mom and dad. I love it when we get to see each other. This Christmas, they flew out to spend a week with us. They met Lyla for the first time (and did not put her down for 8 days straight) and bonded with the boys even more. The boys hate it when Nana and Grandad have to go home. Here are my very favorite pictures of them with their babies, their joy...


I love the look on their faces. My dad reminds me of those old Native American photos where you wonder what wise thoughts are behind their eyes.

This happened A LOT while Nana and Grandad were here. The house was completely filled with laughter the whole week! Laughter and wrestling.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

What a beautiful heritage your children have! Isn't it a blessing? I'm so thankful for godly family and grandparents who want to be involved in my kids lives. It makes a difference! Even when they are far away, eh?

Both pictures are great! And Josiah looks SO grown up in the second one. It's been an over night trasistion to "big boy" for that little man it seems!

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! We sure do miss you all!