Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Used to Call 65 Degrees "Cold".

So today our weather got up to 65 degrees. In Northern world, that means that you go outside and try to stay outside as long as possible because you know that it could change the very next day. Which it will, trust me. To celebrate the "warm" weather, I took the kids (so strange that I can no longer say "boys" to describe my brood) for a picnic lunch at a nearby playground. Great photo-op, don't ya think?
I hope these 2 are friends for life. I have a strong suspicion that it's gonna be that way.

This boy LOVES the swings.


Apparently sliding is very serious business.

The "What?!" look.

Matchbox cars go really fast down slides. Did you know that?

Not quite old enough to enjoy the playground at its fullest.


Grownup teeth completely change a child's face.

Lyla got to play on her playground.

Just looks like winter, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

It was gorgeous by comparison and I will not complain if that happens 50 more times between now and Spring! Was a bit disappointed to wake up to winter again to day. :(

Beautiful photos as usual! Eli looks so very much like Seth in the top picture! Oh, and the 1/2 baby teeth, 1/2 grown up teeth, does do strange things to a little kids smile! Cahira is so cute right now! I love the photo of the boys on the bridge!