Wednesday, February 11, 2009

That's What She Said.



My head is a bit cloudy from the remnants of a cold that the boys so kindly passed on to me. So I'm going to let my 3 month old give you a quick update on life in Macchiville. (Sorry for the bad audio...Geez! I sound like the wife of an audio guy, don't I??)

"Life is pretty good. I sleep. I eat. Although Mama has been telling me lately that smiling and talking while I'm trying to eat doesn't really work. But I ignore her. I do like to talk to anyone who listens. My buddy, the ceiling fan, never lets me down. He follows me in each room just so he can listen to what I have to say. I've found these amazing toys that are actually attached to me. Can you believe it? And there's like 5 different things to chew and suck on with each one. Sometimes they go a little nuts, these chew toys, and will haul off and hit me in the head. That usually makes me cry. My daddy has been around a lot lately. Every time he kisses me, he smells like wood chips or this weird white powder they call drywall dust. I don't mind much because I have this favorite little spot on his chest that makes me drowsy every. single. time. Mama usually gives me extra kisses on my cheek when she sees me in this spot and goes on and on about how cute I am. Moms! My brothers make me so happy. I think they have had to stay away from me lately, though, because they have been sick. They come around and say 'hi' but I kinda miss their big brother kisses. I guess I'm done now because Mama is wrapping me in my swaddle. This is what they call my happy place. I'm not sure what they're talking about because I'm pretty happy wherever they put me..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I hear her say "nana"????
Thanks for the update...can't wait to see her in person again.

love you!

Priscilla said...

hehe! sooo cute!