Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Time keeps on tickin'


In May 2006, Seth and I will be passing the milestone of our 10 year class reunion! I had to put an exclamation point after that statement because that's how it screams in my head. Seth and I graduated together. I just watched our graduation video, the cheesy VHS tape that our school put together for us. Part of me sat there guilty for doing such a sentimental thing. "High school? You should be way over high school." But part of me wasn't because I'm not trying to be that person anymore. I don't want to be who I was in high school. That is just scary to think about! We graduated with such a small class that it would just be nice to see how everyone is doing these days. I want to see wedding rings and pictures of kids and nice cars or not so nice cars. So if anyone, other than Holly, from the graduating class of '96 from good ol' ACS reads this- let's get together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Oh my gosh! I completely agree! I have no idea where time has gone, and even though I love where I am now, I still cannot fathom that a decade has gone by since high school (it sounds worse when you say "decade" lol). Let's all try to get together! That would be wonderful.