Monday, July 17, 2006

The Longest Week EVER

I won't spend too much time telling the tale of last week. For some reason, I think it would give one of the worst weeks of my life too much credit. Seth left last Saturday morning for a week in Dallas, TX. Early Sunday morning, around 2am, I checked on Josiah and found him lying in a literal sickbed. After 2 hours of 5 baths, 5 bed changes, and 3 loads of laundry, I knew I was in for it. A day later, the bug bit me. Hard. A day later, the bug bit Elijah. Thankfully, not so hard. So, without any more detail, it was literally one of the worst weeks of my life. What was supposed to be a "quick week" ended up feeling like a month long.
BUT the week did finally come to a close. Seth arrived home on Friday. Everyone is almost fully recovered and trying to get our appetites back.
The End.

No comments: