Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Busy Days

So all of you who just cannot get enough of my voice will be pleased to hear that you will soon be able to purchase a book-on-CD with hours and hours of just me. These next couple of weeks, I will be recording this book you see on the left. The Bride has made it around the world and back. Apparently many people have requested that it be put to audio and the author, Rhonda Calhoun, asked me to be the narrator. I was a bit shocked by this, especially since she had never heard me read out loud before. I have gradually become used to the idea and have come to the realization that it is very much a "God thing". I guess that happens when you hang around prophetic people! This book had such an impact on my heart when I read it a few years ago, while I still lived in Orlando. It is one of those stories that just catch you by surprise and you finish it with more tenderness for the Lord than you might think possible.
So I'm fully expecting that while I am reading it out loud, God is going to do some softening and rearranging of this Bride's heart. I'm actually hoping for it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so cool, sarah. we can't wait to hear it!

-- A & L