Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hello Stranger

Here I am. I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I think I had to take a break from words, spoken and written, for a while. I finished reading The Bride on schedule. 36 chapters in 6 days. Thus the temporary break from most written word. So tonight I thought I would begin my return to the blogging world by re-introducing the two cutest little boys in the whole wide world.

Los Hermanos- Elijah and Josiah


Eli's new backpack. Permanently adhered to his back.


Josiah's favorite position these days- upside down.


Elijah's silly face


The face of mischief. Whaaaat?


These two are bringing so much joy to Seth and me these days. I can't count how many times we look at each other and crack up because Elijah has just said something hilarious or Josiah, in his own little world, is making the funniest face ever. Boys are just so much fun!

No comments: