Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Picture Randomness

I'd like to give you all a taste of my world. Living with 2, no wait, 4 boys (I'm including my dog in this one) is insanely fun. This world doesn't even know what the color pink is. Even Josiah, with his artistic bent, is ALL boy. Just yesterday, I watched him pass time by stomping on every ant he saw. No one taught him this. Believe me, I asked!
But they're just so cute. I wouldn't trade them for a million girls!

Umm, yeah. I don't know. Cool guy with bedhead and a pacifier?

He calls himself Lightning Man.

Superhero for the midget world.

They really do like each other. Amazing!

I have always joked that my boys will be taking naps 'til they're 16. Well, at least I have said I was joking. Wonder why he's sleeping with his hat on? Yeah, I'm a little curious too.

No comments: