Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Quotes from a 5 year old

Since Seth has gotten all creative over at his blog with his fancy "Week end Weekend Review", I thought I would begin a weekly post as well. I feel like your worlds would not be totally complete if I didn't share some of the things that pop out of my 5 year old's mouth. Sometimes weird, sometimes hilarious, always entertaining. Elijah Macchi will always come through for you!

"Mom, why do you look all wilt-y like a dead flower?"


Now, in my defense, I did just survive a pretty wicked 24 hour bug. Thanks son for your keen insight!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"out of the mouth's of babes" He sure knows how to TELL IT LIKE IT IS! =) I hope you are feeling better! Can't wait to see you all!

love you,
mom

Anonymous said...

I am feeling better now =) Can't wait to see you guys, too!!!
All the entertainment you could want right here in the Macchi house =)

Love you