Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Week with Nana and Grandad


Last week my parents flew in from South Carolina to visit. We had a really great time. The boys loved every minute of it. Especially Josiah who followed them around calling out "Nanai" and "'Dad". It was actually a nice break from the million-a-day times I hear "Mommy" belted out as only my 2 year old can do!
Friday we all went to the Deanna Rose Farmstead. An awesome petting zoo/learning center for kids and it's actually free. The weather was amazing and because it is still spring, there were lots of baby animals to say "awww" over.






We celebrated all sorts of things while my parents were here. My mom and I share our birthday (May 5th) so we had to celebrate that. We also did Mother's Day and Josiah's birthday (since they weren't here to share the big day with the little man.) In the middle of all that celebrating, we managed to have lots of downtime as well. The boys love being read to!
The week flew by way too quickly. We are all looking forward to next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome time we had!!! I'm also looking forward to the next time too!

I love you all!