Sunday, October 21, 2007

THE END

It is finished. The hours and hours of training, the hours and hours of running the race are all in the past now. I think I am going to stick with the vow made yesterday at mile 22 that I will never, ever do this again. And even though I am hobbling around today like a 95 year old woman, the thought of running a half marathon in the future doesn't sound so bad. Anyone want to join me?

**I just want to say a big huge thank you to everyone who was so encouraging through all of this. Friends and family who prayed us through the race and all of you who even took the time to babysit the boys while Seth and I trained the big runs...you are so awesome and so appreciated! We love you!**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys from Udon Thani Thailand. Didn't know if you have received our e-mails. How are you all. Love and Miss you

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RUN, GREAT!!!!!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU BOTH.

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you all this past Saturday morning as I was at the Y running a really tough 45 minute "Alpine Cross" on the treadmill (with a crazy 3 degree incline).

But seriously, you guys rock! Congratulations on the marathon. I am proud of you both.

Seth and Sarah said...

Ad- No, brother man, you rock! I kept thinking about you and how you did it all by yourself...the training, the race. At least I had Seth next to me poking and prodding me to keep going. Anyway, thanks =)

Anonymous said...

Crazy Amazing!