Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Countdown...

It's T minus 3 days now, my friends. The big race is coming up fast and I actually think I am excited about it. Last night, we took the boys for our last longer run. It's interesting how different a run can be when you are staring a marathon straight in the face. It was good...a little confidence booster for me.
In other news, my family is flying in on Friday!!! My parents, my uncle, and my brother will all be here to see Seth and me run and also to celebrate Eli's birthday next week. It's going to take a whole 'nother post to describe what it feels like to be the mom of a 6 year old.
The boys have watched this video a couple of times and are now running around the house doing the "haka". I'm not even sure what the word "haka" means but it definitely speaks to the testosterone driven. How else can you explain an almost 6 year old and 2 1/2 year old running into my room completely naked to show me their haka dance? And in my defense, they were getting ready for a bath. We don't usually condone the running around in birthday suits in 65 degree or less weather...

No comments: