Wednesday, August 06, 2008

How Crazy Am I?

It is 3am and I just got home. That's right. Your resident party girl just went to see the 12:01 showing of the Sisterhood Pants movie. I don't even know the proper name so we'll just leave it at that. The film was cute. I'm usually not a big fan of the "chick flick" but I can make an exception for this one. What can I say? They film beautiful scenery in Greece...
The theater was PACKED! Every seat taken by a teenage girl. I can't even describe to you the shrill decibel level that pierced my ears when the film began. All I could think of was that I am about to give birth to one of these creatures. A human of the female species (or is it the other way around?). Thankfully, children do begin as cute little newborns. I'll have to give God a high-five on that one. Because if they came out as teenagers, I am almost positive I would ask for a return to sender! (I'm kidding on that one. At least I'm pretty sure I am.)
So on that note, I am going to go to bed now. Praying until I fall asleep that my little girl will at least keep the screaming to a minimum. That's not too much to ask, is it??

No comments: