Monday, August 11, 2008

I Need Help!

Could someone please come up with affordable robot technology? Are we not living in the future, where everyone should have a robot housekeeper who can actually help get things done?? I would say that I need to be cloned but that could run into all kinds of weird. I try to avoid even looking in the mirror these days. Do I really need to be looking at a person who looks just like me? Umm, no.
So, again, I make the plea. Let's stop concentrating on hovering vehicles or water-powered cars. Let's focus all that energy on we who have gigantic lists to check off and need some dang help!!

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

or......... you could have your friend come over, put your feet up on a couple pillows, hand you a hot cuppa Typhoo and and a great book and give you a break for a couple hours and clean your house?! When do you want me to come?

BTW- I'm back from the land of no internet!

Seth and Sarah said...

Hahhaaha! Wouldn't that be a sight?? "Hey, other Preggo, could you mop that spot right there?"
Although a nice cuppa sounds wonderful right now...only if it's WITH my friend and not by myself =)
So glad you're back!!

We're chipping away at the ol' list so I'm feeling much better about life...

Priscilla said...

Well- I WOULD expect you to return the favor as soon as you have a little one on your hip! You can wash dishes one handed right? :P

Seth and Sarah said...

Hip?? Oh no, Sister, I could do it while nursing =) Nah, not really. I have to sit still for that one...