Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ding, ding, ding....ROUND 50


I have to say, we have had quite a nice lull in the "attack department". The winter season was brutal on our health and when spring came, so did our hope. Well, today I took Josiah to the doctor's because he has developed in the last couple of days a very deep cough. It's that kind that causes very labored breathing, which in turn makes me want to hyper-ventillate. The poor little guy has a wheezing thing which we have to treat with 4 breathing treatments a day. He also has the beginnings of an ear infection and pneumonia. I have to say, he's such a trooper because rarely has he complained about the whole business. If it was me, I would be in bed moaning and groaning!
But here's the deal- We are standing on God's Word and His promises. We are going to persevere through this mess that the enemy is throwing at us because the Lord desires the best for us. He gives us hope and strength. And that, my friends, is more valuable to me than all the money in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the promise:
Psalm 89:19-29!!!with an exclamation of verse 22-23
22 The enemy shall not outwit him!
Nor the son of wickedness afflict him!
23 I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague those who hate him!
Dad and I STAND in unity with you proclaiming these promises over our little king! Praise God for His goodness in the land of the living.....we will not lose heart!