Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sleepless in KC

Not as romantic as Seattle but true nonetheless. It is now 1:20am and I am sitting out in my living room with a hot cup of tea trying to lull my brain to sleep. I have a feeling that being on the computer will backfire my plan but whaddya gonna do? Every once in a while, I go through these periods where it is almost impossible for me to fall asleep. Usually, I resort to my stockpile of Benadryl or Tylenol PM to help things along but I don't feel like doing that tonight.
Anyway, just wanted to say how grateful I am for my life. I feel blessed tonight for so many things. My marriage, my children, my family, and my friends. By the world's or should I say "America's" standards, we are not anywhere near wealthy but tonight, that is exactly how I feel...wealthy. So that's all I wanted to say tonight. Now, if I could just get to sleep...

No comments: