Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cinco de Mayo



This is my mom. Exactly 28 years ago, on her 21st birthday, she gave birth to me. Pretty amazing, huh? Not exactly the most painless gift but at least I was cute in a "just-got-beat-up-in-a-boxing-ring" sort of way.
I feel so blessed to be able to call my mother my best friend. It definitely was not always like that! But God had good plans for us and our relationship. It's just so cool to see the evidence of this "plan" with both of us.

Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the BEST birthday gift I've ever recieved and with each year that passes, there is a much deeper revelation of that truth!
God is amazing! I love you and cherish the friendship that we have!

Happy 28th birthday! (ooh, someone's getting older here) =)