Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We love Gigi



She is the little Macchi princess. A priceless jewel. I love my boys with all my heart but there is just something so different about picking up and hugging a little girl. We had so much fun last week getting to know our little Gigi. By the end of the week, Eli and she had such a special relationship. He became her hero. It was adorable to watch.



She loves her Papa and Grammy ("Mimi"). She even sang songs about them as she sat at the edge of the pool.




She is independent and sweet and intelligent and absolutely beautiful.

I am looking forward to watching this little one grow into the woman that the Lord has destined. It's just too much fun being an Auntie!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - so, so adorable. We'd love to have these photos along with all the others. We had such a great time. I can't believe it was a week ago. - Leya

Anonymous said...

Wow - A blog entry dedicated to my favorite daughter! How special! She's still asking for Eliyah... Hopefully soon she'll be following him around again...

- A