Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Year of the Blog

Okay, so I just realized last night that I have been blogging for a full year (crazy because a little over a year ago, I had NO idea what a blog was!). A whole year's worth of information, personal and not-so-personal. I can honestly say that it has been fun. I just wish there was some cool way of archiving these things because it would be really fun to go back in 15 years and read all our shenanigans. Is there any technology out there doing this thing?
Anyway, here are some of my favorites, funny and serious...

1.A Serious Beginning


2.Peanut Butter

3.Crazy hair

4.Josiah's birthday


5.Spanish Lessons


So, for all my 3 daily readers...do you have a favorite? I would love to know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coming from your #1 blogFan...my favorites were:
1. Serious Beginnings
2. Get ready, Get Set...go!
3. Cinco De Mayo
4. Potty Talk
5. Spanish Lessons
And pretty much every one that has a picture of the boys in it!!
Hey, that was fun reading through all your blogs again!
I love you !